100% Pure USDA Certified ORGANIC Premium Moroccan Argan Oil 4oz. Orchid and Temple is MADE IN THE USA. Cold Pressed and Unrefined. For Nails, Hair, and Skin.
- #1 HIGHEST QUALITY MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL – Discover why A-List celebrities, beauty bloggers, and people alike are calling Argan Oil “Liquid Gold”! Orchid & Temple’s USDA Certified organic Argan Oil is cold-pressed, hexane-free, undiluted, and free of fillers or unwanted additives – quality you can trust!
- EXCELLENT AID FOR NAIL RIDGE FILLING AND AS AN OVERALL CONDITIONER – You can use our Organic Argan Oil as a natural ridge filler base coat that will strengthen your nails while providing an ideal surface for a manicure. This miracle oil can also be used as a conditioner for cuticles and to strengthen nails.
- NOURISHES THE SKIN – Organic Argan Oil is a natural source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and minerals that can be used as a daily moisturizer to promote overall healthy looking skin. It’s absorbed easily, non-greasy, and the perfect moisturizer for easily irritated and sensitive skin.
- NATURAL HAIR CARE – Forget the chemically infused salon products and replace them with a gentle, ultra hydrating organic argan oil. Argan oil is the best kept secret to shiny and voluminous hair that’s free of split ends
- BEST KEPT MOROCCAN BEAUTY SECRET – With its many natural healing and nourishing properties, Argan oil is anti-aging, anti-frizzing, rich in antioxidants, and is anti-inflammatory. Delivered to you in a dark glass bottle to limit light exposure so you can make the most out of your LARGE 4oz bottle.
Imagine a fruit so nutritious that goats will climb trees just to eat them! Inside this fruit is a little nut that gives us Argan Oil (or Argania Spinosa). For centuries, Moroccans have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil. It’s been used as a dietary supplement, for healing wounds and soothing rashes, and to nourish dry skin and hair.
Our USDA Certified Organic Argan Oil is cold-pressed, 100% pure, all-natural and unrefined. Argan Oil has a long list of beneficial uses – some of these include:
Nail Strengthening and Ridge Filling,
Diminishing Stretch Marks, and
Often referred to as ‘liquid gold’, Argan oil is an organic product extracted from the kernels of the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as rash relief, healing wounds and to nourish skin and hair. These slow-growing trees are so revered that in 1998 the Argan Forest was declared a Biosphere Reserve By UNESCO. Argan oil is extremely rich in beneficial nutrients including fatty acids and vitamin E and is a powerhouse in the beauty world. Alone or in combination with other ingredients, it’s known to nourish, smooth and revitalize the skin and hair.
AROMATIC DESCRIPTION: Light, pleasant, raw and nutty.
SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Find More Anti Aging Argan Oil Products